Monday, June 27, 2011

Poochie Portrait Night

I survived it then! Apart from a rotweiler decided to have a munch on my arm I managed to get through the whole 'school portrait for dogs' without any major issues.

School portrait for dogs?  Yup.

You may or may not know that me and my son's dog, Mrs Woofy, are bezzie mates. We're often to be seen wandering round the moors and countryside of Darwen in all sorts of weather.

In addition to our daily (ish) walks we attend agility and obedience classes together. It keeps us both out of mischief and we have fun.

The committee at St Thomas' dog club asked me if I'd shoot a few portraits for the other club members.  There was talk of cats and rabbits as well which brought me out in a cold sweat as I had visions of all sorts of mayhem and bloodshed going on.

Luckily, all that turned up on the night was the dogs, all scrubbed up nicely for their school photos.

Here are a few of my favourites:
















Mrs Woofy isn't here. She got a special photo shoot all of her own:




And my personal favourite:




No comments:

Post a Comment