Friday, June 24, 2011

weather watching in Blackburn

I'm keeping a 'weather eye' out tonight. I don't know why because it's not that I can change it if it doesn't do what I like, can I?

Still, I can do a little sun dance in my living room and hope that it stays dry for Oliver and Helen who are getting married tomorrow in Blackburn.  You can join in if you like (with the sun dance, not the wedding).

Many congratulations to them, I'm looking forward to this wedding. Ok, I know I say that about every wedding but I really do look forward to them.

This will be our new assistant's, aka our daughter, Carla's third wedding. She's getting the hang of it now and she's showing all the signs of loving it as much as we do. here she is helping out with a bit of a dress drama at her first wedding.  

She looks scared to death. Mind you, taking a pair of scissors to a bridesmaids dress on her first day in the job, I'm not surprised she looks scared, I'd be petrified.



I once had to sew a bride into her dress an hour before the wedding. I did a very good job of it as well, she's probably still wearing that dress as there was no way it was coming undone, ever!


We won't be having any dramas tomorrow, I'm sure. It's going to be perfect - and with wall to wall sunshine.

Now if you'll excuse me I have to go and do a sun dance.


No comments:

Post a Comment