Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Back from honeymoon


Anthony and Kirsty are now back from their honeymoon in the Maldives.

We spent a very pleasant this evening with them at the studio tonight sipping bubbly and watching   the  slideshow of their photographs while we reminisced about their wedding day.

*sigh* I love my job.

Here are a just a few of my favourites.

This was the wedding at the marble church in Bodelwydden. A fabulous church. It took my breath away when I first saw it.

As much as I like the church I wasn't totally impressed at having to drive all the way back to Wales the following day because my new assistant left a kit bag behind. Never mind, it's always nice to go back to Wales, land of my fathers - or in my case my mother.

You didn't know I'm genetically Welsh, did you? I know I sound like a born and bred northerner but I'm really an imposter!


 The ceremony was lovely, very moving. You think I'd be used to it all by now but it still gets to me.


This wedding wins the prize for the most confetti so far this year - it just kept on coming!!




You have to have the reservoir dogs photo!

 "Show me your socks!" Do you know what? They did - without question! I can't remember why I said it but it made a fun photo.

 What a gorgeous bride, inside and out. It was  pleasure to work with her and the families on both sides who had obviously all just decided that this day was going to be perfect from start to finish - and it was.

A lovely, laid back crowd of people who made my job soooooooo easy. Thanks, guys.


 Aaaaawww, sweet.


The speeches were a hoot, as you can see it all went down well.




I daren't tell you what Anthony was saying but it made me laugh - and blush, and I don't blush easily! Cheeky!





The first dance was lovely, don't they look so much in love?
I'm not even sure they were aware that there were other people in the room at that point.

That's exactly how it should be.

Many congratulations, Anthony and Kirsty.










We still have a few dates left for 2012, if you're getting married why not give us a call  on 01254 761761?

No comments:

Post a Comment