Tuesday, June 21, 2011

It's been a woof couple of weeks

Hahaaa!! Geddit? Woof?

Oh, ok. I'll get my coat.

There have been an abundance of dog owners wanting poochie portraits of their four legged friends recently.

The trend hasn't finished yet.

This Thursday I'll be working at our local dog club, you know, the one I go to every week with Mrs Woofy, 'the dog that isn't mine' (but that's another story).

I don't know if they already knew I was a photographer or if it was just a coincidence but they asked me if I knew anyone who could take photos.

" I might be able to help you there."

Now, the 'Poochie Portrait Night' has evolved into a general menagerie night. I know at least one person is thinking of bringing her rabbits along. There was even talk of cats and parrots being brought along.

Oh. Dear. Lord.

I'll let you know how it goes.

In the meantime, here are some photos from my last two poochie portrait sessions.

Lassie the border collie, small, feisty and very, very fast.



There's always time for a cuddle.

 Diesel and Jet, the Belgian Shepherd brothers. Aren't they cute?





No comments:

Post a Comment