Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Little Angels

Now that her  Mum and Dad have seen the photos I can show you a few more from my photo shoot with baby Charlotte.  What a character!




You are funny, Dad.



Christmas is coming!!!




All I need now is a puddle.


I loved her little wellie boots, and as she spends most of her time in them it made sense to include them in the photos. It's nice to include things that signify  the character or lifestyle of the person in the photo. Loads better than the very formal photos my Mum had done of us as kids.

I remember me and my younger brother standing and squirming while this bossy old chap told us to keep still and smile nicely.  Have you ever tried to 'smile nicely' when someone's told you to? It looks like you're gurning! The pictures would have been much more in keeping with our personalities if we'd  been covered in mud, grazed knees and hair stuck up all over the place like we'd been dragged through a bush backwards.  Now I'm an adult, I still usually look like that, dagnabbit! Can't imagine why my Mum wouldn't have wanted pictures of us like it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment