Sunday, December 6, 2009

Maisie

Little Maisie came to see me last week. 




Maisie definitely wins the prize for being the hungriest baby of the year, we had to stop every five minutes to feed her - obviously a girl after my own heart!  Keep me fed and I'm a happy bunny.

























Is it just me or is everyone trimming up for Christmas really early this year?  Maybe everyone needs cheering up because of the recession. Whatever the reason is, I like it. 


Christmas is one of my favourite times of year and I love to see all the houses decorated, cheers up a drab winter no end!


The Christmas fever has obviously got me because I was out in the barn this morning resurrecting all the decorations and having a good old sort through them while I decided what colour this years tree was going to be. Not that I have a lot of decorations or anything (cough cough).  I've decided that this year it will be lime green and red.  Yummy.


Now I need to resist the urge to start trimming up - we have a lot of birthdays in our family in December and if we aren't careful they can get lost in the Christmas rush.  Well, I might just put a few little trinkets here and there. Ooh, I might just put up my Christmas elephants to get me in the mood. 


(sings) Deck the halls with boughs of holly........................




I'm in the mood for Christmas!!!!    Bring it on.



No comments:

Post a Comment