Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Santa's little helper


Aaaaaaahhhh, it warms the cockles of your heart, doesn't it?  






This little cutie came for a photo shoot on Sunday. As well as doing the booked portrait shoot we decided to let her have a little play in the Christmas set that I'd put together for our family Christmas photos.  While she just played away with the toys and clothes I just kept on shooting and getting some lovely, natural shots Besides, there's no point in trying to pose a baby on a mission, and this baby was on a mission!  




I don't think she knows that her backside's for sitting on, she was all over the place having a lovely time as me, Bob and her Mum and Dad, just kept saying "aaaahhhh, isn't she sweet?"




This is my favourite pic of the day


Now that the wedding season is over for this year I'm spending most of my time on my computer getting all the albums and reprint orders out in time for Christmas.  I'll be posting  a few of the album pages for you to have a look at in the next few days.  In the meantime, here's advance warning of a couple of wedding fairs we're exhibiting at next year.


Early start for this year - 6th January at Haighton Manor in Preston.  


After that we are at the Dunkenhalgh in Clayton le Moors on the 7th March.


I'll post details of our other wedding fairs as we book them.




No comments:

Post a Comment