Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Don't you love it when clients turn into friends?

The other week I was sat, as is my daily routine, slaving away over my computer processing photographs, when the phone rang and made me jump out of my skin as I'd been engrossed in what I was doing.

The person on the other end of it turned out to be one of my old clients from my House of Colour days. We'd got on really well at the time but lost touch when I moved on so I was delighted to hear from her. After meeting up for a coffee and catching up on a lot of gossip we arranged a photo shoot she'd been wanting for her and her family.

The family all turned up on the appointed day with their changes of outfit and a brilliant attitude. They were in the mood to have fun - and it showed. Some rocking music, a lot of laughter and we had a party on out hands. Brilliant!!!







No formal shots for this lot then! We had a whale of a time. They all came back the following week to see the images. I love it when they cry as they view their photographs - as long as it's tears of happiness, obviously!! There were enough tears from Mum to float a ship. Result!!

Next week I have a boudoir shoot booked. Can't wait. Watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment