Monday, September 14, 2009

Boudoir fun

It could be horribly misconstrued that title, couldn't it?  I'm talking about boudoir photography, what were you thinking?

Last Saturday, while you were all having Barbeques and enjoying the Indian summer sun, me and this client were in the studio shooting some gorgeously sexy and glamourous images of her.  Obviously modesty and respect for my client prevents me from showing you images that would allow you to identify her while you're walking round Tesco but here are just a couple of little snippets for you.


The low key (dark one ) was shot straight into the light because I like to play around with the lighting and I thought that it suited the outfit she was wearing at the time as it looked very theatrical.  Doncha just love that lens flare? Fabulous - if I do say so myself!

The second one was inspired by a photographer called Horst P Horst. He was one of the pioneers of fashion photography and his work was amazing. His images first appeared in French 'Vogue' in 1931 and his career as a top fashion photographer spanned several decades.  I can only aspire....sigh.
Horst P Horst  1987
Yes, ok - I do realise mine's  upside down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment