Monday, July 5, 2010

Cheeky Monkeys

It's no secret that I love to photograph babies and small children. I just love the way that their every emotion is shown on their face and they haven't yet learnt to edit their feelings as adults do.

These two little munchkins came to see me within a few days of each other. The little girl had learnt to crawl the day before she came to see me so as soon as we sat her down she was up and away!!    I had to work at the speed of light to get a photo of her before she disappeared out of the frame for the umpteenth time.



This little boy has the most expressive face and the biggest eyes I've ever seen. he was lovely. A little but unsure of himself at first, he soon relaxed when we gave him a few toys to play with. After a little while he was having the time of his life - until that is his parents decided they'd like to be in the photos as well, then all hell broke loose till he got the set back to himself again.

A future model in the making, I think.



Both of these images  are from our bespoke range.  The images you choose are individually designed by me  to give you  a unique piece of artwork for your wall.  No two are ever done exactly the same so they are as individual as your baby.

Ask me for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment