Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Horse of the year show?

In all the years I've been photographing weddings I've never photographed one with a horse and carriage in attendance - until this year. Just like corporation buses, nothing for ages and then two arrive at once.

This  is from Lee and Miranda's wedding at Haigh Hall in Wigan. The day was glorious, the venue magnificent, the bride beautiful and the horses incredibly well behaved.


I loved how they had their little crocheted 'ear gloves.' I'm certain that's not what their called but in the absence of their proper names it'll have to do.

If you know what they are called or can think of a fab new name then you can leave a comment and the best answer gets a prize.... of my unending awe at your vast pool of knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment