Sunday, June 27, 2010

summer weddings

Weddings always have a certain charm to them no matter what time of year it is.  The changing of the seasons gives each wedding it's own special character and I love seeing how the colour themes and flowers change as the year rolls round.

I must admit though, I really, really love summer weddings. They always conjure up visions of peonies, Kath Kidston style fresh colours, Pimms and  lovely, balmy receptions on the beautifully manicured lawn of a country house.

It is very rarely  actually like that but whatever it's like, you have to love an English summer wedding.

Here are a few of the flowers from our last wedding.  I'll post more later.




Ok, I know this next one isn't a flower photo but I really liked the pretty colours and the depth of field in it.


I've got loads more to share with you over the next week or so but I have to wait til all my couples are back from their honeymoons and have seen their photos before I post them on here.

See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment