Monday, February 8, 2010

Wedding Fayre Time

Hi and thanks to all the people who came and chatted at The Foxfields Hotel, Whalley,  yesterday.

We had a great time, I love the wedding fairs.  It always makes me chuckle a bit when I see reluctant males being marched around. They try to look interested, they really do but generally the chaps look like they've lost the will to live while their beloved goes into raptures about the seat covers or invitation cards.

The wedding fair season is a great way for Bob and me  to catch up first hand with what's new in the wedding industry and find out about the new trends we can expect so see in the next year.  If I'm really honest it's also a great time for a catch up the other exhibitors, many of whom have become friends.

Dresses are looking lovely and romantic for this season, lots of lighter, floaty fabrics and grecian lines, still decorated with plenty of sparkle. Gorgeous.

I've noticed that the flower table centrepieces and bouquets are looking less structured and with very soft, feminine colours, lots of feathers and gentle curves rather than heavily structured creations.  All in all a softer look for weddings over the next little while, I think.

Gosh - hark at me!! Anyone would think I was still an image consultant!!

The next wedding fair will be at Haighton Manor on Wednesday, 10th February.  It's not often we do a midweek event, it'll be fun.  Why not come and join us?


Haighton Manor
Haighton Green Lane
Haighton
Preston
Lancashire
PR2 5SQ

No comments:

Post a Comment