Thursday, February 11, 2010

Oh! What a night

What a brilliant time we had at Haighton Manor.  We've never been there before and I wanted to have a mooch around at all the other exhibitors stands but I really didn't get a chance, we were mobbed!! I did manage to snaffle a bit of lemon wedding cake from one stand though, it was delicious!

Many thanks to all who stopped by for a chat. Don't forget, if you'd like to have a closer look at the albums and have a chat about your wedding in a slightly less hectic atmosphere just give us a ring or drop us a line.

You may have noticed the Race for Life banner. Yup, I've decided to go ahead and do it. As a bit of a chubster it'll give me an incentive to get into shape before June. Anyone who would like to make a donation or sponsor me can do so really easily by clicking on the 'sponsor me' bit of the banner.  

I've been finishing off one or two albums this week, here are a couple of pages from Alan and Paula's album. Enjoy.














No comments:

Post a Comment