Friday, October 9, 2009

Wedding Fair Season

The wedding fair season starts this weekend.  To kick it off we are exhibiting at Sparth House this Sunday, 11th October.

We like it at Sparth House, not only because they feed us well, although I have to admit it's definitely a contributory factor - you wouldn't like me when I'm hungry, but because we have shot several wedding there over the years and we know that they take really good care of their brides and grooms.

Doors open at midday, the fashion show is at 2.00 p.m. Why not pop down for a chat and a look through the new sample albums?

Next weekend, 18th october, we will be at Park Hall, Charnock Richard.

2 comments:

  1. I've worked a number of weddings, not as the photographer but in "food service" and always enjoy a place that treats the staff right. :-)

    Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm, we were placed perfectly - between the chocolate fountain and the cake. I love the end of the day 'pickings'

    ReplyDelete