Monday, October 19, 2009

Wedding Fair Season part duex

The wedding fair season is in full swing now.  It always makes me chuckle when I see the cutesy spelling of 'fair' that is popularly used. I always think that 'fayre' looks Victorian and cutesy, not our style at all so I shall go against popular opinion and stick with the more down to earth, 'wedding fair'. 


OK, stream of consciousness over.  Wow!  What a busy day we had at Park Hall yesterday, it went from empty to mobbed in about three seconds so Bob and me were kept busy pretty much all day. Hello and welcome to all the people who have come on here for a look as a result of yesterday, feel free to leave comments and talk to me - I don't feel like I'm talking to myself then!


I love to hear about all the different ideas people have for their weddings, we met one couple who are planing to get married at Ewood Park Football Club.  In a moment of supreme blondeness I asked them what the colour scheme was going to be.  They looked at me stunned for a minute before telling me it was  blue and white.  Sometimes I amaze myself!


Next Sunday, 26th October we will be at the Dunkenhalgh. Why not pop in for a chat? 

No comments:

Post a Comment