Friday, July 17, 2009

Welcome one and all

Here it is, the brand new blog of Wow! Photographic which includes Wow! Wedding Photography, Wow! Portraits, and Wow! Bumps and Babies.

As you might have guessed by now, we take photos. 'We' being me, lesley and my husband Bob.

Photography has long been a passion of mine and six years ago, with the wholehearted support of my wonderful husband, I sold my business and went back to college to get a degree in photography and follow my dream to become a professional photographer, what a leap into the unknown that was!!!

After many trials, tribulations, laughs and very, very steep learning curves later, here I am, with not only a degree in photography but also qualified as a lecturer and teaching photography. What a great life!!

The purpose of this blog is to share with you some of the fun, laughter and wonderful experiences we now have as photographers, as well as a post a few images for you to look at and hopefully enjoy.

Watch this space!


No comments:

Post a Comment