Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Even more exciting news!!

Anyway, the same publishing company has asked me if they can use another one of my pictures for the front cover of a magazine they are producing about Lancashire. Eeeeeeee!!! Ok, sorry, slightly lost my sophisticated, professional edge for a moment there and got a bit over excited.

My daughter asked me if she could model for me for it so I had to tell her not unless she was prepared to dress as a tree because they want a landscape picture. I could put her peeping out from behind a tree I suppose and make a "Where's Wally" type picture ( I wouldn't really - honest). I'll keep you posted as to how it all progresses.


Here are some album pages from a recent wedding. This Bride and groom met us at a wedding fair about 18 months ago and booked us becasue they thought I was eccentric and my pictures would be 'different'. Thanks! Er.... I think.

The first two pages, just so there is no room for misunderstanding, are of the bride and her Dad. What a nice man. In the first pic they are on their way in to the wedding. It was all very emotional and the bond between father and daughter was clear to see. Lovely.



After the ceremony, the bride and groom had a quiet minute when they thought no one was watching. Teehee, well, they booked us for our unobtrusive approach! This picture turned out to be one of their, and my, favourites from the day.



No comments:

Post a Comment