Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Exciting times

Getting exciting now!! I love a challenge!

After I got my degree in photography decided to take a teaching qualification at the suggestion of one of my tutors and completed it this year.

I've been teaching photography to teenagers for a couple of years now, funny - I didn't ever see myself doing that but as it turns out - I love it! Recently I have been roped in to teach a 'summer school' course for 11-16 year olds. I've never taught young people of this age before so it will be an interesting experience, I'm really looking forward to it.

The layout for the week is:

How to take fab photos parts 1 & 2

Photoshop fun

experimental imagery

and then at the end of the week they can print a t shirt with an image of their own on it.

I've been told there are already quite a few people booked on to it so - yay!!

Here are a few images that are nothing to do with anything - just a few photos I've taken in my spare time. Bit of a busman's holiday, I know, shooting photos when I'm off duty. See, that's the good thing about your job also being your hobby - you never get bored with it. In fact, I can't get enough of it and wish I could go out shooting more often just for the sheer joy of it!



No comments:

Post a Comment