Saturday, November 5, 2011

Wow! Christmas is Coming!

can you believe it's November already? 


Can you believe it's November and the temperature is still in the teens?


 I love it! 


The ideal scenario for me would be if it stayed warmish till Christmas week and then heaved it down with snow over Christmas and new year till we all had to go back to work and then get warm again. Asking too much? Ok then. 


This years wedding are all finished now as are all the wedding fairs. Time to relax for a while then, maybe? 


Nah! This is the time of year for album design. All the people who got married this year are jut coming back now to get their albums so I'm busily working on them at the moment. 






I've been scratching my head over the last week or two wondering what to get friends and family for Christmas. It's such an expensive time of year and if you're anything like us you'll find most people you get presents for don't really want or need anything in particular and you end up spending loads of money for something that they aren't really that fussed about. 


Then I had a brainwave! 


I'll do a family portrait for my daughter's MIL, she'll love it!


Then I had an even better brainwave!


Well if I'm struggling to come up with nice, personal Christmas pressies for family and friends, so are other people. What about putting together a really good value offer on a set of children's portraits and  make a nice little themed set? That could sort out all your parent's. grandparent's, pressies in one go! I was so excited!


In between the album designing I've been building a little Christmas grotto in the studio. Any excuse to get the toys out and have a play......Ahem...no, what I meant there was that I've been working really hard on serious business stuff. (Phew, think I got away with that).


I tested the set out on my own granddaughter. What do you think?






 Hang on! How did the daughter manage to get herself on the shot? It's meant to be for kids!










She was so excited to be surrounded by all the lovely Christmas toys, we had a lovely time!




So. Here's the offer:


For only £50 I'll photograph your  little elf (or elves) and you'll receive two 6 x 9 and two 7 x 5 inch prints.


That's an amazing offer, even if I do say so myself!!


The set will be up till the beginning of december so you need to book early as it's already proving to be quite popular. 


Just drop me a line to book.


Ho! Ho! Ho!































































No comments:

Post a Comment