Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Thanks

In among all the  ahem, 'medical' emails that landed in my inbox the other day was one from the lovely Anthony and Kirsty. 


Remember them? 


We shot their wedding in the Marble Church at St Asaph at the end of May. We took along  a couple of assistants with us as Bob was filming the ceremony and as good as I am even I can't be at the back of the church and the front of the church at the same time.


They picked up their wedding album last week, a big and beautiful black leather one with their details etched on the front. I was really pleased with it. 


At every wedding we shoot I end up with  one overriding memory, something about the day that reminds me about the couple in an instant. With these two my 'instant recall' memory is that at one point during the ' romantic' couple's shots I couldn't work for a couple of minutes because my eyes were streaming with tears and my legs were buckling with laughter!


I'm far too much of a lady to tell you exactly what was being said but the pair of them were full of fun and mischief and it was a complete joy to work with them. 


Here are their album pages:








We were really pleased with it and I know Anthony and Kirsty were. Then this turned up:



Good morning to the most fantastic photographers!

        We have been doing the rounds with our gorgeous album and it's a  
massive thumbs up from everyone! The DVD is beautiful and definitely  
brought a tear to my eye, the music and everything about it is  
perfect!

Thank you all, (Carla & Ben included) for your amazing work &  
leaving us with the happy & beautiful memories of our wedding day!

Regards, Kirsty & Ant.

 What a lovely surprise.

Everyone likes a pat on the back every now and then and we were thrilled to bits. Thanks right back at ya, Anthony and Kirsty for being brilliant to work with and actually, just brilliant!




No comments:

Post a Comment