Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Wow! New albums!


Bob and me have been so busy running round the whole of Lancashire and Greater Manchester in the last few weeks exhibiting at loads of wedding fairs that I completely forgot to tell you all about our lovely new album range.

They're called Bellissimo and they just knock spots of anything else we've seen.

They made their debut a couple of weeks ago at the Manchester wedding fairs and the feedback has been phenomenal!

As normal, we've kept the design in house so your album will be totally unique and not just created from a template that  five hundred other photographers also use.   It's no secret that I love designing albums, it gives me a chance to get all creative ( and stops her from redecorating the house every five minutes - Bob).

The wedding that I chose to showcase for this new range is the lovely Oliver and Helen's wedding.

What do you think?




























No comments:

Post a Comment