Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Proud Mum

We're bang in the middle of the wedding fair season again, hence the reason for me being unusually quiet on here recently.

I'm specially enjoying these wedding fairs for two reasons. Firstly, because I actually really enjoy wedding fairs and we've just got some fabulous new products which we're really proud of and can't wait to show everyone but secondly because our daughter is now modelling for the fabulous Halo and Ellis.

They have wedding gowns, mother of the bride outfits, bridesmaids dresses, prom dresses - every one of which I look at and think Wow!  I love that!!  of course I may be a bit biased but I think that the dresses look so much better for having my daughter in them.

With a figure to die for ( I don't know where she got that from, certainly not me!) long red hair ( Ok, that might have been my doing) and a natural elegance - definitely not inherited from me,  she and Halo and Ellis gowns were a match made in heaven.

Tonight we're all at Garstang Golf Club. The fair starts at 6.30 and the fashion show is on at 8.00 pm.  See you there! I'll be the one watching the fashion show all misty eyed and telling everyone, "That's my daughter."


No comments:

Post a Comment