Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Wedding Fayre Time

The first wedding fair of this season (for us, anyway) will be at Haighton Manor tomorrow evening. It's a pretty venue and I've always enjoyed it there so I'm quite looking forward to it.  Why not pop in and have a chat?

It's been a busy few weeks her at Wow! Towers. Babies, bumps, families and kids have all been popping along to the studio for photos. here are a couple from just before Christmas.

 I was told that this little girl was shy. Really?  She hides it well!



I may have done a little bit of work on this photograph. If you'd like something a bit different and totally unique then give me a call and we'll have a chat about it.

Another shoot I really enjoyed was with this little munchkin, she was only a few days old and flatly refused to wake up. So sweet.


I've got loads more to show you, as soon as I have them ready, I'll post them for you. In the meantime: have a nice day, hope I see you tomorrow at Haighton Manor

No comments:

Post a Comment