Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Good Grief!

What a busy, busy night at Garstang Golf Club last night!  We ran out of everything!

Many thanks to all those who came for a chat, it was lovely to meet you all and hearing about your wedding plans.

There were plenty of big, sparkly diamonds on show last night, most of which were delivered by Santa, I think.  The fashion show was......well, actually, I have no idea.

I'd been told to make a point of watching it as it was a bit different and very special but Bob and me hardly had time to draw breath never mind stand and watch the models. We were still chatting to folks when everyone else had packed up and gone!

We made it home about 11.15 last night,  it wasn't many minutes before I was in my bed and snoring my head off, I can tell you.

The next wedding fair will be at the Dunkenhalgh on the 6th Feb.  See you there.



No comments:

Post a Comment