Friday, August 6, 2010

I'm nearly famous!!

Well, not really but a copy of the latest 'BBe Inspired' magazine has just landed on my doormat and one of my photos has been used as the front cover as well as a full page inside.  I haven't done too  much editorial work but I really enjoy it. It is the antithesis of wedding photography which is so fast paced.

Which do I prefer?

It's impossible to compare them as they are so very different and after all, any type of photography is enjoyable in it's own right.


It's a busy, busy weekend this weekend as we are off to shoot a wedding in Ludlow, Shropshire. I'm really looking forward to this one, not least because  the weather forecast is so much nicer down there than up here!!

This wedding is the second of three for this particular family, the next daughter gets married in September.  Bob and me are starting to feel like one of their family now.  I'll post some photos for you when we get back.

In the meantime, many congratulations to Toby and Katie.

No comments:

Post a Comment