Friday, May 28, 2010

Sigh. It all seems so long ago

Less than a week since we got back from our hols and we hit the ground running. Its been BUSY!!!

Just to keep you amused are all 600 holiday photos  - only kidding - really there's only 573!



Hahaaaa fooled you - I wouldn't really make you look through all our holiday photos but if you'd like to see a few I've put some on Flickr, the link's on the left.  I'll be adding more as I get a bit of free time.

Congratulations to Joanne and Dan who are getting married in Baxenden tomorrow.  I'm looking forward to this wedding, they are such a lovely couple I can't wait to see them again.  I sincerely hope that the weather forecast is wrong and we get a bit of sunshine for at least part of the day.

This next photo is from Toni-Anne and Mark's wedding a couple of weeks ago. they win the prize for being the fastest couple EVER to pick the images for their album. I was soooo impressed!!


Isn't she gorgeous?

I know it's in the wrong order but this image was taken just after the wedding ceremony ended.  The pair of them look so much more relaxed. Not that they'd been nervous or anything beforehand...

No comments:

Post a Comment