Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Far be it from me to beg.......but

You may or may not have noticed the little pink logo jobby at the side of the page.

That, my friend is your invitation to click on it and donate money to the Race for Life.

For the first time in  err....ever, I will be doing the Race for Life with my daughter in law, commonly known as Gemolina on account of her being a tad petite.  The training has been going on for months, me and Gembolina's dog spend every available moment yomping over the moors getting fit for the event.

It's not for nothing that I want to be trotting (ok, walking briskly) for 5km wearing a pink wig and tutu, it's going to cost somebody money and I'm sincerely hoping it's going to be YOU!

I'll even post photos as evidence if it will help you to make the decision to donate.

One has to wonder though at the thinking behind the organiser's plan to have us all do aerobics before we start the race, are they actually trying to kill us off?

Please, please, please click on the link and sponsor me. Any amount will be very much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment