Friday, August 28, 2009

August Bank Holiday

How can it almost be September already? By my reckoning we should still be somewhere around April!

It's a busy, busy weekend for me and Bob. We have weddings booked for today and for Sunday, although strangely, we have a Saturday off. Most unusual.

I've been keeping a close eye on the weather all week, particularly as our Sunday wedding is supposed to take place outdoors in the lovely gardens of Mytton Fold. Fingers crossed. AS I write this it's sweeping down with rain. I'm thinking we may need to take some extra lighting kit with us today.

Bob's particularly excited about this wedding because he gets to use the super duper new camera we've just invested in. It will be it's first proper outing today. It's a good job it's waterproof!

I've got loads of pictures ready to post for you but I can't really do it until the brides and grooms have seen them first. There'll be a bumper crop for you too see by the end of next week.

Right, time to double check all the kit and get it packed up in the car. Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment