Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Album design

One of my favourite tasks, after shooting a wedding, is designing the album. It would be so easy to have a set of standard templates and just drop photos on to them but I think that as every couple are different, then the album should be as well. Here are a couple of pages from Clare and Andy's wedding. They got married in May at Sparth House. We've shot several weddings there now, it's fast becoming one of my favourite venues not least because Warren, the manager there is brilliant. Nothing is too much trouble - and he gave me coffee. Anyone who gives me coffee is alright by me!









I loved the colour scheme in this wedding, red being one of my favourite colours, it was all beautifully done . The flowers were my favourite flowers as well, gerbera's. I always think they are a bit like me, loud, cheeky and cheerful!


No comments:

Post a Comment