Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Shy guy and gorgeous girl's fairytale wedding


I've wondered many times why it is that makes a couple pick us for their wedding photography over all of the other photographers they could have chosen.

Is it because I'm a bit more *cough* mature and they feel I'm a bit of a motherly figure?

At least one bride chose us because she thought I was 'quirky' and thought that would be reflected in the photographs (umm, can you define 'quirky' please?).

Is it because when we first meet we get on well with them and have things in common?

I really don't know. Maybe a bit of all of the above.

Certainly my advice would be to pick a photographer who you feel comfortable with, one who you 'click' with when you meet them. I mean, you're going to be spending a lot of time with them on your wedding day and wouldn't it be awful if you couldn't relate to them.

I don't know what the reason is  - just keep coming!

Natalie and Caine met us at a wedding fair. I don't think they'd be offended if I described them both as a bit shy.

A couple of few words. Their love for each was very obvious - no words were needed for that. Their love for their family shone from them like beacons, but a quieter couple I've never met in my life.

I can't begin to imagine what drew them to loud, larger than life me - but whatever it was I'm glad it did because they're just lovely.

Here is their wedding album. Enjoy.




































No comments:

Post a Comment