Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Tim & Vicky got married!

When people book their wedding photography with us it can be as much as eighteen months before the wedding. We al think it's going to take forever for the time to go round but in actual fact it seems like about two minutes.

That's how it was with Tim & Vicky.

The wedding day flew round and now it's been  - and gone -  in a flash!

The wedding was last Saturday at Eaves Hall. I think it may have knocked  Haigh Hall off the top spot of my favourite venues. It's fab-u-lous!

The day dawned bright and clear. As I walked my dog, Bentley across the moors at 7.30a.m. I was telling him that it was going to be a beautiful day for a wedding. Blue skies, bright sunshine, perfect.

By the time we left (that's me and Bob, not me and Bentley. Just so you know haha), the skies had turned to a glowering grey and it was actually sleeting!

That wasn't part of my plan!

Not that it mattered. The atmosphere at Eaves Hall where Vicky was getting ready in the lovely Lodge House was as warm as a Caribbean summer.

There was plenty of laughter, banter and excitement from everyone involved.  It was a joy to be a part of it all.

The colour scheme for the day was black and white. I remember Vicky telling me that at our pre wedding meeting and thinking it might be a bit stark.

It was anything but stark. It was elegant, sophisticated and Vicky had added a healthy dose of glamour to it all to make all it feminine and pretty. I loved it.

I'm going to give you a sneaky look at some of the details but SSSHHH..... don't tell Tim and Vicky.  I'll show you some more photos from their fabulous wedding once they've got back from their honeymoon and seen them.











No comments:

Post a Comment