Friday, February 10, 2012

If this is February then that means we are exhibiting at The Triangle Centre in Manchester this weekend, then next weekend it's the Wrightington Hotel  followed by the  Preston Marriot on the 26th the  Dunkenhalgh on 4th March, Preston Masonic Hall 11th March and then last but not least, Kilhey Court on 1st April.

So many wedding fairs.

It's all becoming a bit of a blur at the moment, I'm really not sure where I am from one week to the next.

Of course doing all these wedding fairs means that all major dates are filling up fast so please don't delay if you're thinking of booking us for your wedding photography, I'd hate for you to miss the date because you weren't quick enough off the mark. It does all get to be a bit of a bunfight at this time of year.

I do love all the excitement of it all though and I certainly can't say that I'm bored.

Cake, fashion shows, jewels, shoes  - and me!

What's not to love about a wedding fair? Get your self along and say hello! While you're in Manchester you can do a bit of 'market research' aka*cough* shopping.  I think Bob's cottoned on to the fact that when i say 'researching the market' I actually mean shoe shopping.

We've got a new display banner for this year's shows.

Since our last  banner came to an untimely end after Bob had a bit of a tussle with it at a wedding fair last year we decided to get a super duper  new one.

Oh. Dear Lord.

It arrived today.

Millimeters are teeny little things!

I had no idea 1500 of them would be so very BIG!

At least you won't have any trouble spotting us.



Here's me in the office stood next to it two  minutes after it arrived. I still have the shocked grin on my face. It's huuuuuuge!

No comments:

Post a Comment