Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy New Year!

I hope this year brings you everything you wish for yourself but mostly health and happiness ( a bit of wealth wouldn't go amiss either) 


It's going to be a busy one, this year. So much to look forward to.


You know how you always see the 'round of up the year' programmes? Well, I thought I'd do a 'favourite photos of 2011' round up but I couldn't do it because there was waaaaayy too many favourites and I couldn't decide.  It would have been a massive post with about 300 photos in it! Every now and then I'll pop a few in as I'm working on them so you can see what we've been up to. 


The wedding fair season starts on the 29th January for us. We'll be exhibiting at Park Hall, that's always a good show so pop in to say hello, it's always nice to hear from you. 


In the meantime, It's all about album design. Last year's brides and grooms have now mostly picked their album pictures so it's head down and get designing for me for the next few weeks. That should keep me out of mischief for a while - that and the New Year get fit campaign.


See you soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment