Monday, October 17, 2011

And the winner is...........

Many, many thanks to all those who entered our prize draw to win an engagement portrait shoot and a framed 8 x 12 inch print. 


 It's been lovely meeting you all and hearing about all your different  plans for your weddings. 


There are going to be some very special weddings in the next year or two, my eyes were almost popping out of my head as I heard what some of you are planning! All I can say is, 'Wow!


 Yes, yes. Enough of all that I can hear you shout.  Get on with the prize draw!
Ok. Ok.  Where's the hat?  (rustle, rustle, rummage)


FANFARE!  Ta da da da da da daaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!


And the winner of the 2011 huge prize draw giveaway is...............


LISA CARTER!!!!!!!!!
YAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!


Well done, Lisa.  I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment