Friday, March 11, 2011

Congratulations!

Many congratulations to Gina and Thomas who are getting married tomorrow.

Bob and me have the honour of photographing their wedding. I love weddings. That's actually not a bad thing in my line of work.

 It's going to  be fabulous!

Not only are this couple exceedingly easy on the eye they are also exceedingly easy to get on with. The venue is gorgeous (not giving anything away yet) and from the details I've been given it's going to be a very glamorous affair indeed.

Today has been spent, as is customary the day before a wedding, checking all the kit, charging the batteries and praying for the rain to stay away for them.

It seems to have worked as well!

The almost hurricane force winds have finally dropped, the rain has stopped, the sun is set to shine.

Sounds like a plan!

I'm really looking forward to it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment