Friday, February 25, 2011

Another wedding fair

This weekend we at exhibiting at the gorgeous Preston Marriott.  This is a new venue for Bob and me and I'm very, very excited about it.

Have you seen it, it's beeee-yootiful!  Echoes of a more elegant age altogether, methinks. Sigh.

So,  *shakes self* back to reality. As promised here is a preview of Katie and Toby's wedding album.

Everyones asks me where the lovely tower is, it's in Shropshire. It was well worth the journey, what a stunning location.







Katie and Toby requested a  very simple and clean look to their album design and as their ( and your ) wish is my command, that is what I created.

It always seems really obvious to me that we all have different tastes and ideas so how could a 'one size fits all' approach to designing albums work?  It needs to be as individual as you are.

 I spend  many an hour creating individually designed albums  that I know our couples are going to love and cherish forever. It's a labour of love and I wouldn't change that for the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment