Saturday, September 18, 2010

York

Yesterday me and Bob went off to York to shoot the wedding of John and Fleur.   York has long been a fave of ours as we spent many a happy hour there a few years ago so it was nice to go back.

The wedding was in St Olave's church and we all trotted off to the beautiful museum gardens round the corner for the photographs.  As soon as Fleur and John have seen their photos I'll put some on here for you to enjoy.  The lucky things are touring Europe for a couple of weeks before rejoining the real world.

Actually, now I come to think of it, there are loads of things to I want to share with you - and I am aware I've been neglecting you lately, it's just been so very very busy!!!

I'll bring you up to date with all the gossip and goings on at all our recent weddings, along with a few photos as soon as I can catch my breath. Speak soon!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment